Here’s a few of the most common questions that we are asked. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
For each product, you will find a size guide (in inch and centimeters) to help you decide which size to order. The size guides show body measurements. We suggest ordering a size up when your measurements are between sizes. Visit the next section on how to measure yourself.
For printed garment, follow the label instructions to look after it. For most of the clothing, the care instructions will be as follows:
- For baby bodysuits, do not ironNon-chlorine: bleach as needed.
- For rash vests, please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the rash guard’s appearance.
- For bags, before cleaning, remove all the items from bag. Suggested to pretreat visible stains with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with terry washcloth or soft bristle brush. Let the bag air dry.
- For stainless steel water bottle, hand-wash only.
- For luggage tags, wipe the dust or any dirt off gently with a clean, dry cloth.
Our face mask products are intended to be used as an accessory. These products aren’t meant to act as a medical device or other medical product, and shouldn’t be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. The CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don’t show any symptoms. You should still follow other protective measures as well, and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of these masks.