Here’s a few of the most common questions that we are asked. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
- For baby bodysuits, do not ironNon-chlorine: bleach as needed.
- For rash vests, please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the rash guard’s appearance.
- For bags, before cleaning, remove all the items from bag. Suggested to pretreat visible stains with stain remover. Mix warm water with laundry detergent and clean the bag with terry washcloth or soft bristle brush. Let the bag air dry.
- For stainless steel water bottle, hand-wash only.
- For luggage tags, wipe the dust or any dirt off gently with a clean, dry cloth.